Friday 10 April 2009

Day One

Peterborough to paris:

Today we set off on our journey to the unknown...Hmmmm.. :-S
half way to the first meet Ian decides it would be a good idea to have a wee sing song, at half 3 in the morning we allsounded like Barry white but hey.
We eventually arrived at the car park full of fellow coyotees, (I have to admit when I saw everyone elses cars I thought ours was a bag of spanners).

On the ferry, I was a bit worse for wear as I had not known I suffered from sea sickness beforehand. Finally arrived in France and began our first bit of driving on the wrong side of the road.

After a couple of wrong turns and hairy moments at junctions, I eventually got the hang of it and we stumbled across Paris. Unfortunately, having paid for a three-bed room at the hotel, we ended up with two and a half (a table and matress for Ian!) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment